"Tuhan,

kuatkan aku,

lindungi ku dari putus asa,

jika ku harus mati,

pertemukan aku denganMu"

[Muhasabah Cinta- Edcoustic]

Thursday, July 7, 2011

time past by their own :)

one of the most beautiful memory. last paper, biochemistry paper. i didn't bring my watch. :s when i reached to the half of  questions, i was afraid. because i didn't know the time. the time past,but i didn't finish all the questions yet. somebody send their papers. then another else. but then i heard azan zuhr. i felt like crying. Allah send me His guide. because i had another 1 hour. :)

remember of this beautiful memory, i realized whenever i heard azan zuhr, half of my day had gone. what i have done with half of my day? then asr, then maghrib. i reach for the night. what i have done with my daylight day? before go to sleep, one of the day was gone. did i use it well? when wake up next morning, what i gonna do with my day today? :)

let's set up our pray time as our watch to akhirat :)

No comments: